Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mar 14, 2010

I met up with Ryan early in the afternoon for some gym action. We did some circuits of different exercises. It was pretty exhausting, I can always count on that when I go with him.

I went home for a while and started cleaning up and then went to Moe's a little later with Ryan to get a quesadilla. It's been a while, Moe.

I was doing really well at staying focused while cleaning so I kept it up when I got back. I cleaned out my entire one large closet and a lot of my other stuff I just need to box up so it was very successful. I found a lot of old pictures and funny things like this giant Snapple bottle. One of many that we used to have.

Jackie picked me up later and we went to Philly in the rain. The reflections on the road looked really nice but the museum area was closed off so we had to find somewhere else to perch for a while.

We stopped near South Street and got out to walk around for a very short time until we were tired of getting rained on.

We went to the pretzel factory just as it opened and got some warm, delicious pretzels hot off the press. We sat in the car and ate our pretzels with peanut butter. So good. We're peanut buddies!

We had a good time on the ride home, talking about new words we should submit to Merriam-Webster and laughing. Good times.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

ahh you had so many gorgeous lights/reflections to take advantage of there. that's awesome.