Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mar 6, 2010

I got up to meet my mom for breakfast at Bob Evans. I had a biscuit bowl that the waitress had a hard time understanding I didn't want meat in. "So, do you not want the home fries in it either?" What?

After breakfast, I picked up Ryan and went to the Landis course for disc golf spring training. It was still a little chilly out but it was good to play again.

We weren't nearly as bad as I thought we'd be. It was a bit windy so that was a factor as well. I ended up doing just a few over par for the course. This picture was not set up either, the Epic dug into the ground just like that.

We went over to South Vineland where the other course was even worse than before. The pond is really growing out of control.

Hole one is almost completely encompassed by water No way to play it until it's warm enough for a bathing suit! Overall, five holes were unplayable because of the water. Some have dried out and seem like they will be back to normal after a while but as for this one and hole 13, I think they might be submerged for a long time.

After a couple games of a disc golf, we didn't want to waste the weather by calling it a day so we went for some tennis at the Magnolia courts. We weren't really that bad at tennis either. I'm surprised. It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to being able to play frequently again.

I went home for a while and then to Dave's later for his birthday party. They were already into when I got there and they were doing shots each time this one song came on. They were sweet shots so they weren't bad.

They were playing beer pong in the back but it was cold out so I stayed inside with Jimmy for most of the time. We hung around talking, doing a shot every now and then. It was good to see some people I hadn't seen since last time I was at Dave's.

After a while I got really tired and was ready to come home so I left and pretty much fell asleep as soon as I got back.

No comments: