Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mar 30, 2010

I worked in a math class at Lakeside in the morning. The first class was good but the others were a little insane. I could have done without that. The teacher came back from her field trip a little early though so I got to leave.

I came home and finished my automatic drawing for class and then went to Modern Art. In Graphic Design, we gave our presentations on our first set of designers. We decided to order pizza while we listened to each other talk about art. It didn't make it much easier to listen to the poorly executed power points that most of the class had.

I met Shannon and went to Landmark for some drinks and Quizzo after class. These are all mine. Ok, so they actually belong to the other people at the table. Some of Shannon's friends sat with us and we worked together on two teams. Good thing I knew what SWAT stands for and don't know that much about the ninth amendment!

After the game we went to see how Joanna was doing on the box. She is painting letters on the walls like a giant word find. It was coming along nicely but she had a lot of work left to do.

I didn't stay too long because I needed to get some sleep before the Graphic Design trip.

No comments: