Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mar 25, 2010

I substituted for a math teacher at Lakeside in the morning. I always like the math classes because I can actually do something. I went around helping kids with their problems and I feel like I actually teach them things sometimes. It also helps pass the time.

I brought the car I was interested in to a mechanic and was told that it was probably a bad deal because it was in an accident. The search continues. I had Modern Art and then in Graphic Design we critiqued our logo designs.

Once we finally got to take a break, I went down to 207 to Steph's senior show to shoot the gallery opening and have some food. The pictures are beautifully but they are intentionally distorted by car headlights to express how we as a country tend to see the natural wonders. We see them in photos or from car windows without ever using our other senses. It is intended to inspire people to get out there and see these things for themselves. Experience it!

I went to Rowan After Hours for a bit after class. Mary Kay had a personality test things where you put on lipstick, kiss a paper and learn about yourself. It turns out I'm very adventurous and in touch with my femininity. True story. I was also given a free chap stick that is apparently worth fourteen dollars.

I went to Katie's to work on some design things for a while. I was helping somehow, I'm just not sure exactly what I did besides eat a vegan bologna sandwich.