Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mar 16, 2010

I was supposed to have a job today but it turned out it was taken by someone else. I'm not sure how that happened but I slept in for a while and then went out into the beautiful weather. Katie picked me up and we went to a dealer that she knows of to check out some cars. I found a few that have promise which I might come back to but nothing that I had to have right then.

I met Ryan for a few games of tennis. He really brought the racket and I must have forgotten my keys because I had no drive.

Later, Chuck and I went to work on the short film script for Don & Chuck before it was time for Quizzo. Jamie joined us and was a real asset to the team. Just look at that concentration. Katie stopped by for a couple of rounds and then had to run off to do homework. We ended up in fourth place out of nine teams! We had a really good score too, I can't believe it.

Jamie and I went to Wal-Mart on our way home to get some necessities. I always plan on going to bed early but never manage to actually do it.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

your tennis "jokes" are unbearable...
sorry for still preventing you from getting to bed early from 111 miles away. tomorrow i get to do it in person!