Monday, March 15, 2010

Mar 15, 2010

Carless Don borrowed his grandmother's car to go look for vehicles on the side of the road. I found a few possibilities but nothing that was just right. I looked a few dealerships but I was less than excited with those options. I soon resigned to looking online more.

Dan and Chuck came over for band practice later. The songs sounded much better than they did the other night. Still a few minor things to tweak but definitely an improvement.

I thought of going out again but I ended up staying home. I went for a run late in the misty weather. I ran a few miles and when I got back I wasn't sure what was sweat and what was rain.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

what a deal on that car! its says obo. you could definitely get it for 7250 or so.

and put yer shirt on. no one else wants to see that. save it for 17 hours from now when you greet me at your door. kthanks. also, was that taken around 3:30 in the morning?...

Joanna said...

i was gonna say minus that whole toyota fiasco, but that car/year isn't part of it.