Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mar 18, 2010

I went out in the early part of the day with my grandmom looking for cars. I went back to check out the Toyota and take it for a drive. It was really nice. I couldn't really notice anything wrong with it. I'm going to try to get it unless something much better comes along.

I met Ryan at the course for a game. The water keeps getting higher each time we go there. The first basket is already in the water. We made up alternate holes for the ones we couldn't do, which we were numerous. I also took some picture for my spot news assignment since I don't think I'm going to encounter a fire or a car accident in the next few days. We went to play a few games of tennis next. It was fun but I was defeated this time.

Later I went up to Rowan to get Joanna and start some preliminary work on "the box" for sculpture. I have to transform the space of a 6x8x8 room with a small opening to get in. I started by adding a roof to cut down on the amount of light that can get in. It's all part of my idea for the project. I've been looking forward to this all semester so I hope it comes out well.

After getting the roof on successfully, we came back and I got to bed somewhat early after watching The Office and 30 Rock.

No comments: