Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mar 2, 2010

We met Andrew in the morning at Marketplace to get breakfast and continue studying. We went over things repeatedly for a few hours and got lunch there before leaving.

We went to Westby and studied a bit more before it was time for the exam. I felt a bit more confident after the first few images came up and I knew them. I think I did quite well.

I had Graphic Design next, where we critiqued our type projects and then took a break to check out the opening in 207. I shot some photos of it and had some food before returning to class.

I had to leave slightly early to photograph C.L. Lindsay at the Student Center. He is a lawyer who advocates for student rights and was here giving a talk on how to have parties and handle the police. Basically he made everyone aware of what their rights are and how they should plan and execute a party legally.

He was a really nice guy to everyone there. He stayed to talk afterward and took a picture with the SUP crew.

We had a meeting about the event and then Joanna came over to get food. It felt good to have that test out of the way.

No comments: