Friday, March 26, 2010

Mar 26, 2010

I slept in since I went to bed late but I ended up getting a half day job at Lakeside. It was quite an easy job too. I had one double period class and then one class with three kids and I was done.

I went up to Glassboro to look at some cars that were suggested to me. They didn't turn out as good as I had hope so I checked a few more dealerships with one car that seemed nice and I might go back to look at.

I had food at Joanna's and hung out there watching TV and looking at classes for next semester until she had to go to a meeting. I headed home and watched some things for a while until Ryan was ready to meet up for some night tennis. We played until the lights died on us. We had some good points.

I went to Katie's after tennis so she could help me out on my poster project. We made some good progress and I had some yucca and spicy sauce before I left. It's such a strange texture but so good for some reason.

No comments: