Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mar 20, 2010

Joanna and I went to the Landis course in the morning for a nice, somewhat windy game of DG. It was her first time playing the course and I've come to not mind it as much even though it does have a lot of the same types of shots.

We played some more at the other course, skipping the flooded holes again. I took some more pictures of the flooding for what I thought would be my spot news assignment. After the game I went to test drive a Sentra that I'm interested in at the same place that had the Toyota.

We went for First Day of Spring Free Rita's but I got a Gelati so it was a dollar. Delicious but much too sweet. I'll just have the ice cream next time.

After treats, we went to a park nearby and watched the birds as the sun set.

There were some really cool silhouettes and the sunset was nice. I love warm days. I'm glad Spring is here.

I went to Katie's for a while to help her with some graphic design stuff. That sounds funny since all I helped with was some phrasing. I gave her my words and she gave me her potatoes and delicious spicy sauce. Mmm.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

no nighttime picture?!?!?!?!? unheard of.