Friday, July 4, 2008

Jun 26, 2008

I met Katie at her house around noon and made raspberry mango something smoothies. I love making smoothies. We took them to go.

We had to stop at Rowan for some information, then we went to Barnes and Noble before heading into Philly to Whole Foods.

Katie got her non-meat products and we got some vegan food from the hot bar for lunch. It was all really good, the chicken tasted like chicken. It's a nice view from the roof of the parking garage too.

When I got back from the city I met my dad at the disc golf course for a game. It was his first time but he did really well. He scored a +4 which is much better than I ever did my first few times!

I took him to Chili's after the game for dinner. It was his Father's Day gift, a little late since we couldn't get together before this.

I went up to Maureen's after I showered and we headed over to Sharky's, a bar near the movie theater we planned to go to. It was pretty dead and the beer was old and somewhat overpriced, but it was somewhere to hang out while we waited. We did get a free beer because the ones we got upstairs were bad though. Once my songs were finished playing we left.

We posed with the star of the movie before we went in to see it.

I really liked it. It was really well done and different. You really fall in love with this CGI animated character. The story is really good as well; well-written without much dialogue.

I would like to see it again actually.

No comments: