Friday, July 18, 2008

Jul 16, 2008

When I got up, I felt like running so I went over to Parvin's and took a lap around the lake.

Later, I picked up Nathan and Ryan to go play disc golf. There was another group ahead of us that brought their own portable baskets to replace the missing two. One of the old baskets was laying on the ground at hole fifteen. They told us someone threw them down the hill.

The moon looked really awesome coming up over the lake. This doesn't show it at all.

Poker happened later. Luke, Jimmy, Chuck, Jeff and I played for a few hours until it was down to three of us. I left with my money and Luke and Jimmy split the rest.

I am very tired now, but I'll watch Curb Your Enthusiasm before sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dude check out my blog


ftull1234.blogspot.com