Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jul 26, 2008

I went to see Step Brothers with Katie in the afternoon. It was funny, but not on par with Anchorman.

I didn't do much else and I was getting restless after a while so I drove to Woodcrest train station and went into Philly.

I walked around for a while and then sat at the Art Museum steps for about an hour. There are an amazing amount of people who come and just run up the steps, undoubtedly playing the Rocky theme in their heads.

I walked around for a while more after that and then made my way back to the train station and came home.

I watched some Office and then went to bed early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the picture of you on the train. I totally could have taken it for you though. ps- that storm gave up way too fast...

D.M. said...

Thanks, anonymouse, I could have used someone to take pictures of me. Also, I agree, the storm could have hung around a while..