Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jul 13, 2008

Today started a lot like yesterday, with a lot of biking.

Nate and I took a nineteen mile ride through Vineland and back. I was pretty worn out at the end, I need a new bike.

After I got some food and rested for a while, I rode over to Chuck's and we went to the course to play a round. There were horses on the road and they came in and walked around in the grass for a while. It was weird.

Once I showered, I went to Katie's and we began making sushi. I didn't realize how much work was involved but it took quite a while to prepare everything.

We made three rolls of spicy (vegan) tuna and two hand rolls.

There was a lot on the plate when we were done.

But it was delicious. Maybe better than what I've had at restaurants.

We hung out for a while after we ate. I'm putting off going to bed for some reason. I'm not too tired but I want to get up somewhat early tomorrow.

No comments: