Friday, July 11, 2008

Jul 11, 2008

I woke up later than planned today but once I got up and over to Katie's we headed down to Sea Isle.

It was a beautiful day for the beach, it was hot but not humid.

We sat on a sheet and baked in the sun for a while.

I'm not good at staying still, so I said "Hey let's go into that large body of water there."

It was extremely cold at first. Even once I got used to it/became numb it was really cold.

And my one sandal kept getting swept away in the shallow water.

We headed up to Ocean City next and ended up playing shuffleboard at the local club.

I had never played before but it was a lot of fun.

I love those physically active sports. We walked on the boardwalk after playing two games and got some pretzels, lemonade and Polish water ice. It was all really good.

I came home and chilled out for a while. I did a few things on the band website and talked to Chuck about ideas for songs. Once Katie got done work we went to the dock and just hung out there for a while. It was a really nice night to be outside.

I became really tired suddenly and I want to get some sleep before riding with Nathan tomorrow.

No comments: