Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jul 29, 2008

In the morning, Katie and I went to Rowan to get some financial aid things taken care of, then we headed to Philly for lunch.

We got bubble tea first and then went to Gianna's Grille to try their vegan Philly cheesesteaks. They were not horrible, but they were very salty and I won't get them again from there.

I met Chuck later for a game of disc golf and ended up with my first ace on hole 9!

It was awesome! It's a pretty difficult hole anyway and after I threw my disc, I turned to get my bag and I heard the chains. Chuck saw it go in, but I missed it! Either way I'm thrilled to have my first ace!

After I showered we had band practice. We worked on three new songs and they are coming together pretty well. Hopefully we'll be able to play a few of them at our next show.

It was a nice night for a walk, so I went out for a while and ended up getting home pretty late even though I have to wake up in the morning.

No comments: