Friday, July 11, 2008

Jul 10, 2008

No work this morning, so I went to Katie's with the intent of going to the beach. We had to wait for a delivery that didn't come for a while and it got too late to go. So we went and got some Chinese food at the mall.

We went to see Hancock after eating. It was decent. Not really worth going to see in the theater, go see Wall-E if you haven't already!

I met Ryan and Nate over at the course to play a round. Before even starting, I lost one of my discs in the lake pond. The disc I found in PA is working out well for me, I got a new best score of -13.

We had practice again and we recorded our set to post some songs on the website.

We played a few card games after practice. We started with Rummy and ended up switching to Spades after Chuck left.

After I posted the demo songs to the website I just fell asleep.

No comments: