Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jul 30, 2008

I met Ryan at his house somewhat early in the morning after not getting much sleep and headed to the Landis Park course. We had a map of the holes so it was much easier to navigate this time. It was fun and it's nice to have different course to play around here.

We each had to do a few things for school, so we got them done and then went to Bob Evans for breakfast at noon. They didn't have what I ordered, but since they didn't tell me until Ryan's food was out, they let me order something else for free.

After a hearty meal, we went to our home course and started another game. Somehow, I got my second ace in two days after having gotten my first ever yesterday!

I always thought hole 7 would be the first that someone would get a hole-in-one on, but it was the second! I was amazed and I actually got to watch it this time! So I got two aces in two days and now I'll never get another.

In case anyone is wondering, the little dot of a person is where I was standing when I threw the disc. I finished out the game with my new best score of -17 as well.

To cool off, we went to Ryan's aunts to go swimming after the game. It felt really nice and we had some fun with the camera too.

I couldn't get enough, so I went back out and played another round at Landis Park and then played half a game with Katie at the other course until I got my Wraith stuck in a tree and I couldn't get it out. I have to go back and try again with some better tools. I'm going to bed early tonight because I'm beat.

No comments: