Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jun 23, 2008

We got up early in the morning and met up at Jimmy and Jeff's house. We piled in the car and headed to Baltimore. When we got to the area, we stopped at Golden Corral for lunch. Most of us ate too much, then we finished the half hour drive to the Inner Harbor.

We found a cheap garage very quickly and posed near James Bond's parking spot.

Once we found our way into the National Aquarium we walked around all the different levels. We saw the sharks, giant turtles, et cetera.

The whole place was nicely set up, but disappointing in general. We were all somewhat disappointed but we had a good time hanging out and I got some decent pictures of fish.

While we were looking out the windows at the aquarium, we saw the dragon paddle boats on the harbor and decided we should go do it.

It was nice out on the water. Diebra and Tracy got to relax in the back while Jimmy and I peddled.

Jeff stayed ashore and took pictures of us while talking on the phone.

We peddled backward too and backed up to our dock when we were done.

Tracy, Jeff and I walked up to the top of the hill over the harbor to check out the view. It was nice, but I already have plenty of pictures from up there.

I wanted a smoothie all day (like most days) so we tracked down a place that sold them and we all got one. It was really good, not the best I've ever had but it was much better than water ice!

We went down to Ram's Head Live! for the show and picked up our Will Call tickets then went back to the bar next door and got some beers. We ordered our bucket of Bud Lite and sat there for about an hour drinking, never seeing our waitress again. We considered leaving without the bill before getting another waiter to send her out (he said "oh she's new... and she kinda sucks.)

We got in the show to see the last bit of Westbound Train. I got pictures and autographs from the guys in Less Than Jake. That's me with Chris and Vinnie.

Me and Roger.

Buddy and Me.

It's true, I got a Natural Light by the bathroom.

Goldfinger came on shortly after that. They were great. They played a bunch of old stuff and only a few new songs. In the middle of the show, someone came across the pit and slammed into my knee. It was painful but I kept moving and it hurt less after a while.

I was sweaty and exhausted after the set and got to meet John Feldman for a picture.

Less Than Jake played next. They played quite a few good songs but they played a lot of newer songs that I don't know. Overall they played well and we had fun.

We started driving home after the show, we stopped and got crappy food at 7-11 cuz we were all that hungry. It seemed like a long ride home, including a detour that took us in a circle back to where the detour started. I was very tired when I got back and went to sleep quickly.

No comments: