Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jul 4, 2008

I didn't really do anything for the Fourth of July. In the afternoon I went to Matty J's barbecue. He wanted me to help finish the keg but I only drank about two beers.

I had some grill food and played horseshoes with Nate, Jeff and Sam. After a while it was just me and Nate sitting around talking to each other so we walked to his house and he took me home.

Later on, Katie and I went up to the Camden waterfront to watch the fireworks.

Apparently, they shot them off early or we were late or something because we didn't really see much besides the occasional firework exploding every five minutes or so.

They were going off in several different places though.

We stayed there for an hour or so, thinking they might come eventually, but they never did. It started to rain and there was nothing else to do so we just gave up and came home.

No comments: