Saturday, July 5, 2008

Jul 1, 2008

I got to go into work in street clothes today because I had to clean out the basement. I spent most of the time carrying boxes from the basement to the trash and later from the second floor to the basement. I told my boss that I had been hiking all weekend, why should I stop now?

I got out pretty early once that stuff was all done, so I went to the bank and then to get an oil change.

I played a game of disc golf with Ryan after all that fun. We had both been wanting to play since I went away on the trip. Jimmy told me to take a picture of the sun behind the clouds so I went to try to get some, but none really came out too great.

We had band practice right after that and we sounded pretty good. We perfected a few things and tried to record the set.

This is what Jeff is going to wear to shows.

After practice, we played cards for a while and ate leftover pizza. We were going to play poker, but Jimmy got home with Luke way too late to start a game.

No comments: