Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jul 24, 2008

I went to Katie's in the afternoon and we made smoothies. Pina colada smoothies to be exact. No alcohol.. just pineapple and coconut juice.

There wasn't much to do, but we went to the mall to do some shopping. I tried a few things on and ended up getting one t-shirt.

I picked up Jeff, Chuck and Nate later to go play a game of disc golf. We all did really well, Nate and Chuck got their best scores, 0 and 1, respectively.

We stopped at Sonic on the way home. I got a corn dog and a tropical smoothie (no, that's not a chocolate smoothie, it's a TROPICAL smoothie! [the intercoms don't work that well.])

I went to Dave's for poker later on and met his new dog, Dallas.

Of course, he played with us.

I came home to watch The Office and go to bed.

No comments: