Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jul 5, 2008

I got up and met Katie at the movies to see Wall-E again. Jeff and Sam happened to be going at the same time so we went in with them. It was all of their first time seeing it and they all liked it almost as much as me.

I had off work so I went to the course and played a round alone. It's not as fun alone but I wanted to practice a little.

In the evening, I went to meet Kim at her friend's house for her 21st birthday party. We got there early, not even sure if it was the right house but we went in when someone answered the door and offered beer.

We hung out for a while and talked to a few people, Kim showed up eventually. After having a few beers and waiting around, the bus that was to take us to Atlantic City showed up. When we realized there was a somewhat large fee to get on the bus, we decided to call it a night and head home. I ended up falling asleep watching Arrested Development with nothing better to do.

No comments: