Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jul 31, 2008

I started today by going to the new motorsports park a few miles from my house and getting an application for a security position.

Then I went to try to get my disc out of the tree.. I didn't. I need to get that disc soon, I can't believe it's still up there. I also got my check from T & F Camera and they told me they hadn't called me to work because they don't have my phone number.. assholes.
Katie and I played a game of golf at the Landis Course. I'm surprised at how much I like it now. I still enjoy the home course more, but that one is a fun alternative.

I met my grandmom at Applebee's for dinner and then headed to Jeff's for band practice. We recorded some songs again to try to get better versions and worked on the new songs again.

I plan on eating some leftovers and watching The Office before I go to sleep now.

No comments: