Friday, July 18, 2008

Jul 15, 2008

So, most of my day was spent in my house waiting to be e-mailed tickets for the show tonight and watching old episodes of The Office. I finally got the tickets and printed them out, which turned out to be a chore in itself. Then I tackled the problem of finding someone to go with. Luckily, Jordan was more than happy to come with me. When we got to Philly, I took her to get bubble tea and Katie was already there with her friend Kate! Interesting. We got our tea, then we met up on South Street and had dinner at Whole Foods.

Alkaline Trio started playing very early in the night, close to nine. They played a good, long set full of old and new tunes. It wasn't the best setlist, but they put on a fun show.

We got home before midnight. Katie and I took a walk on High Street and I got a cool shot from the riverfront walk.

We went to Jimmy's for a short time to talk about camping plans and played some Grand Theft Auto, then I came home.

No comments: