Monday, November 25, 2013

Nov 25, 2013

I worked at Memorial for an English class during the day. The students were not great at following directions and staying quiet so I was annoyed and ready to go at the end of the day. I was surprised to receive a suggestion to play disc golf from Ryan after work, so I met him over at the park. We played the front nine, doing pretty well, and then I just started to do really poorly. This prompted us to abandon disc golf and just go for a walk around the park. That allowed us to keep our hands warmer anyway, as it had gotten chilly and windy.


On my way home I picked up food for myself and my grandmom and ate watching The Walking Dead. I hung out with Kate for a little while as she packed for Florida and watched Seinfeld. I wasn't there for long when Ryan told me he was done with his meeting at school so we met up for another walk around my neighborhood. I got a hot drink to keep me a little warmer. I think it worked for a while, but I also think there was too much sugar and caffeine in it for my body.

No comments: