Friday, November 1, 2013

Nov 1, 2013

Another exciting day in the life: I worked at Lakeside in a math class. I like working math classes because I can actually go around and help the students on something quantifiable. I enjoy actually teaching them a concept. One of the classes was completely terrible and I had the teacher come in from her meeting to shake her head at them. I had to fill out four write ups. In other news, I bought my ticket for Jimmy Eat World at Ram's Head for December. Can't wait to see them again.
After getting home and eating and lying down for a bit I went over to Union Lake at sunset for a few photos and to test out my new Canon 70-200 L IS lens. I like it. I can't wait to use it in a real setting or somewhere more scenic. The rest of the night was spent at home going through photos and looking at ideas I want to use at tomorrow's beach wedding. Look through my photos, other people's photos, charge equipment, format cards, and then pack it all up. Then relax for the night and watch TV. Good times.

No comments: