Saturday, November 16, 2013

Nov 16, 2013


I was up early and working on some posts and having breakfast until it was time to meet Ryan at the gym. We did a few sets of different exercises and then headed over to the course for a round. It was a little misty and overcast so we weren't sure how long we would be out, but the rain never came and we had a good game. We played the back 9 first and I had some good shots, but nothing too great besides a birdie on 13. When we started at the front 9 I somehow managed to birdie the first 3 holes before things started going downhill. I think I finished at -2. Ryan hit some awesome putts from a good distance and landed a birdie on 16 after a great thumber shot that weaved between the trees.


I came home for a while and considered what I wanted to do with my night. Once I decided I didn't feel like going out to Philly I told Ryan I'd join him to go to Goodwill and a Thrift Store in Berlin. The first store was so insanely crowded for some reason. Just that made me not want to be there. I don't love shopping, but when I do it I'd like to be in peace. Neither of us found anything at either store, but it was a good time anyway. I spent the rest of my night at home, watching Oz and getting things together for the photo shoot tomorrow.

No comments: