Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nov 5, 2013

Ah, a work day. Always fun to write about and, I'm sure, read about. I worked at Lakeside for a science teacher in the daytime, reviewing a packet of worksheets with them after they completed it. One class had several annoying students that I had to deal with, but it was a mostly tranquil day. I responded to a Craigslist ad at lunch and got a call back pretty quickly asking if I could shoot a law firm in North Jersey tomorrow. I agreed for a decent price. I got another call from the Board of Ed asking me to work a half day at night school right after Lakeside to which I also agreed. I was in for a gym teacher there, which meant I was sitting in a chair playing with my phone while the other gym teacher also sat there and the students had a free basketball period. It was a long three hours.

It was nice to be at home after a long day to relax, have dinner, and watch Burn Notice for a bit while I got my equipment ready for tomorrow. A little later I went to Kate's to watch the Brew Dogs season finale where they go to Boston and make another beer on the water. It was a good episode and I hope they do have another season. What a gloriously interesting day this must have been to read about. Go take the inspiration I've obviously just bequeathed to you and do something magical with it. Like having a hearty nap.

No comments: