Sunday, November 24, 2013

Nov 24, 2013


I got up and met Ryan at the gym in the morning for an "ab extravaganza," as we dubbed it. It wasn't really that at all. We actually did more hand stands than anything. We both improved quite a bit, but Ryan held one out for a good five seconds that crushed all the ones we've done before. After the gym I stopped by Shop Rite for some groceries and then came home and cooked up some lunch with my dad.


After a delicious lunch I went over to Ryan's and played some more Mario on Wii U. I have a hard time not having fun playing any Mario game. I went to Kate's after that to play more video games. We played Mario Kart for a couple of hours online with a bunch of people. For some reason it's just fun playing with other real people more than against the computer. We finally quite when this one guy kept choosing Rainbow Road because that course is terrible. We split the Elysian Valhalla Red IPA and watched an episode of Boundless before I came home to settle in for the night.


No comments: