Friday, November 15, 2013

Nov 15, 2013



I worked at Lakeside and Silver Run as the music teacher today. The plans are always the same for this guy, having the first classes do an online scavenger hunt but not leaving enough information for what to do if they are finished or aren't sure what to do. I had some time in that class to write up my copyright release for my shoot this weekend. The elementary school kids are always left the vague instruction to show a video from his desk. Almost all of the videos are terrible, but I picked on that has CGI music videos of instruments playing themselves. It's pretty cool, but it doesn't hold their attention for a whole period so I showed them a bunch of YouTube videos of the houses with Christmas lights choreographed to Trans Siberian Orchestra songs. That made the classes a lot more fun.


After work I changed quickly and headed to Parvin for a run. It was nice out for shorts and t-shirt so I didn't want to waste the day. I had a good 3-mile run, thinking of stopping a couple of times, but I pushed through it and felt fine at the end. After taking a couple of photos I headed home and made dinner. I was basically in for the night after that.


No comments: