Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aug 3, 2011

I tried my best to sleep in but found it difficult since I fell asleep when I got home last night. When I did get up I went to get a few things I needed at Target and then got Moe's to bring home and eat while watching things and deciding what to pack. I packed up pretty quickly once I actually got started.

I wanted to go for a run before meeting Ryan at the gym so I went around the neighborhood and was happily surprised to feel like running farther so I took a longer route than I planned.

I went to the bank and got gas in preparation to leave before going to the gym and was surprised to have an undercover police car spin around abruptly behind me and pull me over. As it turns out my registration is expired and I never got the notice to renew so they had no choice but to tow it, so the officer said. In any case, that happened. I took my valuables and had to get a ride home.

I came home and worked out what to do since I was planning on leaving tonight. After a few phone calls, I had a new plan and then I went for a walk with Ryan. Despite my sleeping in, I'm already tired so getting up to take care of the mess tomorrow shouldn't be a problem and hopefully traffic won't delay the trip too much.

No comments: