Monday, August 15, 2011

Aug 15, 2011

I had to be at court in the morning to deal with my registration ticket. It went surprisingly smoothly and the people there were friendly. I just had to stand and wait while they conferred with about five people trying to figure out how to reprint my receipt after the spool of paper ran out the first time.

Even though it was nice in the early part of the day it soon started raining very hard and didn't let up. I almost went for another run in the rain, but ended up running on the treadmill instead (with bare feet.. bad idea) and working out in the house.

I met Chuck at Moe's for dinner so we could discuss our plans for shooting the podcast. We stayed there for a long time. It was a good burrito and we got some good ideas down for how we'd start the show.

The rest of my night was much like my day. I watched some shows, edited some photos and stayed inside.

No comments: