Monday, August 22, 2011

Aug 22, 2011

I spent most of the day inside, but when I did go out to get the mail I found that I had finally received my degree from Rowan. Very exciting. I put it in its little book that they gave us on graduation day, sent a picture to my mom, and then put it down.

Later I went to the high school courts with Ryan for a few games. They just finished refinishing the whole court. It's now orange and blue, but more importantly, they replaced all the nets so it's all fresh. We had some really good games. We went for a quick run around the pond after our game and talked before leaving.

I went over to Applebee's with Chuck, Jeff, and Matt for karaoke night. We listened to some pretty bad renditions of songs followed by some really good singers. We spent most of the night talking about doing a song, then another half hour looking through the list of what they had, and then we finally got up and sang "Tearin' Up My Heart" by NSYNC. It was a lot of fun.

After we finished the song we were already planning on what we could sing next week. I came home and felt like going out for a run so I took a two mile jog around the neighborhood before coming back to watch Scrubs and go to bed.

No comments: