Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aug 25, 2011

After a good sleep I picked up Jenny and went to Starbucks where I got a berry tea lemonade thing and she got some kind of mocha drink. We sat there and talked about schools and plans and anything we could think of for a while. She ran into at least two people she knew and one she might not have?

We went over to Kawa after a while to get sushi and teriyaki for lunch. It's been a while since I've had sushi and it was very good. I stuffed myself with spicy tuna and veggie teriyaki. After sipping some hot tea and watching whatever strange thing was on the television for a while we left and I took her home. Until next time she returns from England!

We went out to the Oar House later for Tracy's late birthday drinks. She and Mike met me there and Chuck joined us a short time later. We had a few Acme IPAs and some laughs while we waited an hour for a plate of fries.

We called it a night fairly early, but we had a fun time just having a few drinks and I came home to watch Louie and go to bed.

No comments: