Saturday, August 27, 2011

Aug 27, 2011

Though it was raining all day I felt like I had to get outside so I went for a run on the river walk. I was soaked when I got back of course, but it felt nice. I thought it would be raining harder because of all the weather reports I had watched.

The whole day looked like this and I kept expecting there to be some massive event happening. The hurricane hype had me waiting for it. Instead all we really got was a bunch of rain, sometimes hard.

I spent the day inside going through photos, watching shows and later, playing games like Text Twist to pass the time.

It wasn't like I could have done much else anyway in the rain, but it felt like I was stuck inside for no good reason and everyone was just enjoying talking about the course of the storm.

No comments: