Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aug 23, 2011

It was such a nice day outside that I felt like I was wasting it in the house so I got my bike out and headed east. I didn't have a destination in mind at first, but I figured I would head toward Sea Isle. The ride was nice most of the way once I got out of Millville's traffic and construction. There was a wide shoulder along all of Route 49.

I was ready for a break by the time I got to Woodbine, so I stopped off on the bike path and rested on a bench. I checked my phone to see that I had biked through an earthquake that was confusing and scaring people. I didn't feel a thing. I'm a little upset about that. Maybe next time!

I wasn't far from Shannon's house so I dropped by to see her before she went to work. We sat on the lawn and caught up for a while until she had to leave and I hopped back on the bike and pedaled home. I was beat when I got back; 50 miles total. I need to make a few adjustments to my seat so it doesn't affect me so much. I stayed in for the rest of the day after that. I felt that I had fulfilled my daily exercise.

No comments: