Sunday, August 21, 2011

Aug 21, 2011

I went to Sarah's house in the morning to help her and Ken move out of their house. We had to make a few trips between there and my mom's house with the truck and her van. Aiden helped out by keeping me entertained. There weren't a lot of heavy things at all; it was just a lot of little stuff. Getting it into the other house was the real challenge.

After I came home and met up with Chuck, we met Alex, Jeff, and Sam at the Pop Shop for dinner. I had decided before we came that I was getting the vegan cheese steak. I did just that. It was wonderful. It was Sundae Sunday or something so Chuck and I split a Candy Shop Sundae with a bunch of candies in it to the amusement of everyone else.

We came back to my house sans Sam and Jordan joined us with the game Pictureka. Most of us had never played before. It was a fun game where you have to find pictures among a jumble of cartoons on the boards. And there are twists and such. It's fun to play while drinking.

The game was going pretty well and the conversation slowly devolved into us talking about what was annoying about each other and then we got into a religious debate/discussion for about two hours. This was not the plan at all, but it was interesting and informative.

After the long, long talk we hugged it out and called it a night. Good game.

No comments: