Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011

I had two half-day jobs at Lakeside, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. I only had one class in the morning and then an assembly for Memorial Day. They are always having assemblies there. I had a decent break for lunch and then came back for an easy math class with only a few classes.

I met Ryan for a game of tennis after work in the somewhat extreme heat. We were sweating by the second game. After it cooled down a bit I felt like doing some more so I went over to the bluffs for some trail running. It wasn't anything too strenuous. There are a few hilly sections, but the main challenge is the soft sand areas.

When I finished I sat down by the lake and watched the sunset and drank a bunch of water. It was a nice end to the evening.

I came home and made plans for the next day's hike then got to bed early so I could wake up very early.

No comments: