Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22, 2011

I took a walk on the woods path near my house and found a nice place to sit and read for a while. It wasn't as quiet as I'd have liked since people were out enjoying the weather as well.

Later I went up to the park to play a few games of tennis with Christy under the lights. We were playing just at dusk when it gets a little difficult to see the ball until it's dark enough for the lights to take over.

After playing I went to Alex's to help her finish packing up her room and take down all the posters that made up her walls. Quite a difference. A little sad, too.

We got out the jam and took the advice of the woman who worked at Shenandoah Vineyards. She told us to put cream cheese on crackers and then add jelly. It was a great suggestion. I ate too many of those.

Along with those, we finished the wine I got. If only had another bottle of something just as good..

It was the last night in that house, so I said goodbye for the last time and headed home.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

english muffin with cream cheese and jelly/jam. i've been eating that for as long as i can remember.