Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25, 2011

Day two of choir class went pretty well. There was a movie with the appropriate length for the class this time. We watched Anastasia in all of the classes and went to Erika's band class during fourth block to see a pitch for marching band. It was a nice change.

I went up to Rowan after work and met Joanna. We talked a bit and I cleaned out some of my stuff from the building. There is still quite a bit more of mine there. I remember when I made that thing in 3D Design.

I went to rec center and played a bunch of games of ping pong with Christy. I won. Most of them anyway. They were all close games. We need a running tally.

We sat at the big kids table for Quizzo for some reason. Strangely it was more difficult to hear him when we were right next to him. Despite our best efforts we managed to come in second place! I really didn't think that would happen after we missed so many on the first couple of rounds.

It was a good evening and a surprise win for us.

No comments: