Friday, May 27, 2011

May 27, 2011

I began the day at Lakeside working for Erika but having no students because of an assembly. After my break and lunch I went to Memorial, where I showed movies in both classes and it went well. I got a call for a night school job so I took that and moved on to the Senior High. There I had few students in each class and we ended up leaving a little early after an emergency drill. Throughout the day I finished reading my book so I felt productive.

I met Chuck at Wildflower to get the vegan chili I was eying up the day before. Actually the jalapeno cornbread was what caught my eye. It was great. I'd like to enjoy that on a cold day. I love cornbread.

We zipped over to the movie theater and picked up our tickets for The Hangover 2. It was on and off funny for me, though I'm not sure what I was expecting. I think I'd laugh more if I watched it again.

It was quite a full day and I enjoyed it.