Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011

I didn't do a lot during the day, but I went for a run at the course when it cooled down a bit and then went to the gym for a short time.

My grandmom and I went to see my sister at The Green Olive. I got the gnocchi alfredo, which was amazing. A lot of good food at that place. Sarah sat with us for a while because she didn't have any other tables at the time.

I met Christy and Elaina at the tennis courts for some games. We got a few good ones going. It's always a good workout playing against two people.

We sat around on the court for a long time after we finished playing because the weather was so great. We took a walk around the park after that. I love warm nights in the spring and summer.

I got a job for early so I came home and tried to get myself some sleep after a day of running around.

No comments: