Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24, 2011

I worked at Memorial for the first of two days as the choir teacher. I expected a class that was tough to deal with but they were all pretty good. Their teacher had me show them a short series of CGI music videos and title them. Then nothing. So we sat there for an hour after that, I'm really surprised they didn't burn the place down. I wouldn't have blamed them.

After a nap, I met Ryan, Christy, and Elaina at the courts by the high school and we played quite a few games of doubles. We started off with Ryan and me vs them and then Christy joined me and we played against the other two. That worked much better and we had a lot of really good games that way. I like doubles.

I mentioned ice cream during the game and we all wanted it after we finished so we went to Custard Corral for some waffle cones. It was delicious and melty in the warm night air.

This guy was also there hanging out on the table. He was upside down and break dancing most of the time. We went back to the court and took a walk around the pond before we all parted ways and I headed home.

Shannon met me at my house and we took a walk on the woods trail in the dark while Glee downloaded. When we got back we watched the season finale and talked a bit before she went home.

No comments: