Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011

I had another science class, this time at Lakeside. I'm not sure if it was the kids themselves or the fact that I've been working at the high school more lately, but a lot of the classes were just unbearable. I had to separate them constantly and keep repeating what they were supposed to do. I couldn't wait for the day to end.

I met Christy and Elaina at Rowan for tennis after the normal courts were all filled with school games. We played a few games of them vs me. It was fun, but I feel like I did a lot more running around than they did.

Quizzo was good. Joanna joined us in a losing battle. It seems like we do really well a lot of the time yet we never break into the top positions. Something seems wrong with that.

I got to bed later than I should have since I had yet another job in the morning.

No comments: