Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011

Another day at the Senior High in a science class. One of the classes watched Fat Man and Little Boy, the movie about the creation of the atomic bombs. It was really good and I watched the end of it with another class that had no plans or work to do. It was a pretty good day at work.

I had dropped off my car at Chopper's during work so I went to pick it up after and I had to wait a while as they finished putting on the new brakes.

I met Christy at Rowan and we went to Red Bank Battlefield Park, along the Delaware River to walk around and take some photos. I picked up a cache while we were there too.

I got some nice shots of the skyline. It was a nice day walk by the river. The sun was out and it was warm. I must have put my camera down somewhere and didn't realize it because I left without it.

We decided to check out the Pop Shop since we were nearby. The place was immediately appealing. The servers wore shirts that said "We Aim to Cheese" so of course I'd like it. I got a root beer with coconut flavoring, which turned out to be a great choice. Try it sometime.

I got a grilled cheese with vegetables on it and it was great. It came with tomato soup and goldfish crackers too. It's a great little quirky shop with really good food and friendly servers. I will definitely go back. I want one of those shirts.

After returning to the park to search for my camera and having no luck, I came back to Westby to accompany Alex while she worked on finishing up her Pizzatown box and the rest of the symbol set and Power Point presentation for graduation.

I didn't stay too late once I got a job for the morning. Long days.

No comments: