Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

I had a job at the Senior High for a history teacher. It started out really well. We watched National Treasure 2. The end of it. That was good because I hate just watching the beginning of movies. And I had seen it before. In the other classes we watched America: The Story of Us about the Civil War. And I got to leave early because the teacher had the last block free. Quite a good day.

I met Ryan at the gym to do some circuits in the green room and a few other things before getting outside.

We headed over to the tennis courts next for a few really good games. It was pretty warm out, but the sun felt nice even though I was sweaty by the end of it.

I had gotten another call for a night job so I took that and went in to babysit again. They had math worksheets to do, which some of them did. I basically finished most of Into the Wild while I worked. I came home and did more reading and got to bed early after a long day.

No comments: