Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan 14, 2011

I worked at Lakeside in the morning for an English teacher. The classes were horribly annoying and they were large groups. It didn't help that the teacher didn't leave adequate work for them to work on. They finished their assignments with half of the 80-minute period left. During the second class I put on The Simpsons DVD to keep them occupied.

I came home and was able to take a decently long nap. When I got up I read a bit before going out for a long walk around town. It got really cold but I've been enjoying walking and listening to music to calm down.

I got food at Wawa on my walk and brought it home to eat while I watched The Hurt Locker and Moon one after the other. Sometime after both movies I got to sleep watching Mythbusters.

No comments: