Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan 13, 2011

The only day job I was offered was for a shop class that I would rather not torture myself with but I did get an alternative school job for later. The math classes were small and easy to deal with. I got to read some and get online while they worked on worksheets.

After work I went to Chili's with Chuck for a veggie burger and soup. I ate too much of course but it was really good and pretty much all I had eaten for the day.

I came home and finished one of my installation pieces while I watched TV. I got started on another one and realized I need to get some more materials.

I put on some music and ran for quite a while since I couldn't sleep. I was hoping that would tire me out but it just woke me up even more.

I worked on some photos until I was finally able to go to sleep a few hours before I had to get up for work.

No comments: