Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan 24, 2011

I worked at Memorial in a science class where the students spent the class doing their final exam review packets while I read. The classes were all good and I had a calm day there. Every time I have a science class at this school it's good. I also met some students who had Jeff last year as their teacher and they also had Argyle Gargoyle on their phones.

I went up to Westby to talk to Tom but he was in his class and managed to leave before I could get to him. I did get to sit with Alex and discuss what had been going on in the Gallery meetings that I've missed. I hung out there for a while before deciding to head back home.

The rest of the night I worked on some things for the Gallery and watched new shows. I ran on the treadmill for a while before trying to go to sleep.

No comments: